Monday, February 2, 2009

Little Lou Lou, Brings a Special Creation to You You!!



So I have been spending some time on the sewing maching in the last month or so creating things for little kidos! I am doing this because I don't like the things they have available for my kids, so why not make it, and then make some to sell to my friends!! So I am making little girly headbands with flowers or bows, thick hooded bath towels, and pacifier holders. I am really enjoying creating these and really feel like I have done something productive in society at the end of the day! Dan is being very supportive, but thinks I better start making some money instead of continuing to dole it out, before we go in debt! :) Isn't that always a mans perspective on things!! Love you Dan! :) I am hoping to make some sort or website or something so I can sell more items, but it will all come with time! If you would like to purchase something drop me a line and I will do my best to get it made and to you! If you like what you see but want a variation, let me know! I am here to please people!! :) I only have a few towels pictured here, but I am in the process of making more, they are the most expensive items, so I don't want to get too ahead of myself in making them, want to make sure they sell well!!

So here is a sneak peak with some prices!!
Towels: Prints $25, Solids $18





Headbands: Bows $5, Flowers $7.50








Pacifier Holders: Coming Soon-I am waiting for my supplies to be here at the end of the week and then I will crank some out and get some pics up!!
Don't you like my model?? I think she is adorable, but then again I am biased!!! Hope you enjoy!

No comments: