Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Amy Rosalee Photography

So a friend of ours that used to live here, is starting a photography company and came and took some CUTE pics of the kids! Here are just a few, it is SO hard for me to choose a few and not about 30!! I absolutely LOVE that fact that they are VERY candid shots and not what you get when you go to a studio. These were in our living room and the kids were comfortablt to be themselves!! If you want to see more I will send you a link to Costco so you can view them!! ENJOY!!!

My FAVORITE one!! Lainee is always sitting around inocently and then Jaxon finds ways to teerorize her. So this really depicts what happens everyday on in our house! I think I am going to get this blown up big to go over our bed!!


Lainee's sweet revenge!! :)

One of my favs of Jaxon, so sweet and actually smiling!



My pretty, pretty princess.....need I say more??



Jaxon playing around and eating his toes....gross, but cute!





My pretty baby again. She is so stinkin photogenic. Every pic of her is adorable!


No comments: