Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Here goes nothing......

So I thought I would "babble" to you all in a new way...blogging. I have never been a real blogger, but I thoroughly enjoy reading several friends blogs on a daily basis, so I thought what the heck, might as well try it out! Maybe I can bring some laughs to someones day with my kids' antics!! =) They can be pretty funny some days and others just a real pain, but of course I LOVE THEM!! So I hope you will follow our crazy journey through life and enjoy a few laughs!!

1 comment:

Marchant Mayhem said...

WOOOHOOOOO!

I'm soo glad when people just finally get on the blogging boat!

I'm of course addicted.... I spent most of today updating and changing and tweaking it... it's what I do when I should be doing other things... but I have a great music player on there now. Let me know if you ever want any blogging tricks ;)