Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Time!!



So on Saturday my Mom came up and brought a few pumpkins and some Crayola paints because I did not feel like gutting a pumkpin and then carving it, mainly because Jaxon would want to cut and then get mad because we would not let him, so just decided to go the EASY route!




So here is where it gets funny. My Mom arrives and gives Jaxon the box of 10 paints. He opens it looks at every bottle, then asks "Drama, where da back one??" That would be Grandma where is the black one for those of you who do not speak fluent Jaxon. I was like what is he talking about? Thinking the black bottle has probably fallen on the floor or is under something. So I walk over and there are all the colors seen in the above picture, but NO BLACK!! So my question to you is what 2 1/2 year old realizes that there is no black intermixed with ALL the other colors?? CRAZY!!!

So here is the final product, a very "petty pumpin!!" (Pretty Pumpkin)




1 comment:

Marchant Mayhem said...

TOO funny, seriously... good eye on that kid.

What I think is REALLY funny though... is that his word for grandma is Drama.... lol

had dad picked up on that one yet?? cuz she'll never hear the end of it if he does... seeings how he accuses all women of being "drama"tic

lol