Thursday, November 13, 2008

Day 12.......Yes I am STILL counting.....

Jaxon has been doign really good. I was so proud of him yesterday, no accidents then just before church he had one, oh well, I is not too bad. He is starting to understand what the "feeling" is. Maybe by Christmas we can be day time potty trained, at least that is my hope! :)

We had a WONDERFUL weekend away visiting friends in Couer d'Alene. Jaxon did not do all that great with the potty thing, but we were away in a new environment, so he was wanting to explore and play, I don't blame him!

Lainee is rolling over when put on her tummy, but she HATES being on her tummy so I rarely put her on. I got her on video rolling over finally and Dan has to upload that because I am video camera upload challenged!! =D lol

Hope you all have a wonderful week....and are looking forward to the upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday! Tootles!! ;)

2 comments:

Marchant Mayhem said...

grrr... I hate the whole potty training thing. Jocelyn actually decided to potty train herself last Dec. I didn't want her to... I wasn't ready... I ignored her and told her no... then after she kept her diaper dry for about 4 weeks during the day I said "fine!" and threw in the towel... I put her in underwear... and the next day she had accidents... she went on a weird.. totally frustrating spree of on again off again training. I think in all we ended up taking 5 months or so to fully get ahold of it. I know it's because she started so early... but hey, what could I do?? lol

at least we're through it all now and I'm SOOOO feelin it for you! lol of course... SO glad it's not me!!!!!!

I can't believe Lannie's (k... I'm going to have to look at the spelling again) rolling over already!!

time flies....

you need to get some pictures up here too! and speaking of pictures

Marchant Mayhem said...

lol... woops... I went to make sure I had the pictures that I needed from you (which I found) and then published this without remembering that I didn't finish my sentence...

lol motherhood... it's hard on the brain functioning...

hope you guys have a GREAT thanksgiving!!