Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Oh the dreaded Potty Training!!!

So Jaxon has been using the big potty since Saturday, Nov 1. We have only had four accidents in four days, so I am counting our blessings! I have been setting a timer and about every 30-40 minutes he has to stop and hop on and go! He is so funny he says, "Mama tima go beep beep, I go peep peep potty!" I LOVE how little minds process things! The hard part is I don't think he really understands what the urge to pee is. His first accident was HUGE and then the latter ones have been rather small where he he caught himself and then tells me, "I need go peep peep." So maybe he is starting to understand, who knows! My goal today is to try and teach him how to get up and down all by himself and take his undies off, what a HUGE feat that is, man it wears me out!! So ya, keep us in your prayers that he gets it and we can go back to only buying diapers for ONE KID!!! Diapers are SO expensive, I hate them, but I will NEVER do cloth, too much work for this lazy bones! =D So ya, potty training here we come!!! lol

No comments: