Monday, November 17, 2008

A reward or bribery......

So week 3 is starting in potty training land. So this weekend I got some stickers and prizes to try and entice Jaxon to go to the bathroom without the fussing. He will do great then all of a sudden get mad at me making him go potty! I wonder where he gets his STUBBORNNESS from??? =D So we started out small, 12 squares to fill, and in one day he wa able to fill the squares so he got a new puzzle! He LOVES his new puzzle, but today he is throwing a fit when I tell him to go potty! If Dan stayed home all the time I think he would be trained in a few days, because he does it for Daddy, not for Mommy...frustrating. So I am going to try the sticker and prize thing and see if it works. If you have any insight into this whole process spread the knowledge! So ya, I will stop babbling and go bribe my child some more! :)

No comments: